What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a small text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet ) where it is stored before being transmitted back to that site during a subsequent visit to the site. Cookies are distinct from each other:
- according to the person who installs them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different site, which installs cookies for the through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies”);
- according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that has installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or make a purchase or make authentications to access restricted areas (cd ” technical cookies “);
- other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also for the purpose of sending advertising and / or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net (so-called ” profiling cookies “). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to their use.
Through the Sites, first and third-party technical cookies are installed and profiling cookies and / or other first and third-party markers, as better described in the following tables.
How to express consent to profiling cookies
On the occasion of the first visit to the Sites, the user can accept all cookies by completing one of the following actions:
- closing the banner by clicking on the X or “OK” in the banner itself or
- accessing another area of the site or clicking on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner; or
- scrolling the page.
On the occasion of the first visit to the Sites, if it does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but, from the banner, accesses the extended information, the user can:
- deny consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link in the following tables at the bottom of the description of each cookie (called ” Opt-Out “);
In any case, through the browser settings. The User can: (i) manage cookie preferences directly in his browser, preventing installation; ( ii ) delete already installed cookies from your browser, including the cookie in which the consent has been saved, possibly provided by the User, to the installation of cookies by the Sites. The User can find information on how to manage cookies through your browser to the following addresses: Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox , Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer .
At any time you can disable cookies on the browser; we remind you that this option could limit many of the site’s navigation features.
INSTRUCTIONS DISABLING COOKIES FROM BROWSERS
- If you use Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”. On the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- If you use the Firefox browser
Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu Click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
- If you use the Safari browser
In the voting browser, select the “Edit” menu and select ” Preferences “. Click on “Privacy”. Set the ” Block cookies ” setting always “and click OK.
- If you use the Google Chrome browser
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. In the ” Cookies ” section , select “Do not allow sites to store data” and check “block cookies and third-party site data”, and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look in the browser settings for how cookies are managed . or visit this site .
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the user’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
- TECHNICAL COOKIES
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in multiple times to access the next pages.
- Activities for saving preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistical Activities and Audience Measurement
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected anonymously and aggregated, how users interact with our websites by providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us to improve the performance of our websites.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
- COOKIE OF THIRD PARTY PROFILING
We make use of various suppliers who can in turn install cookies for the proper functioning of the services they are providing. If you would like information on these third-party cookies and how to disable them, please access the links in the tables below.
Also by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte it is possible to inquire about behavioral advertising as well as deactivate or activate the listed companies and that work with the managers of the websites to collect and use information useful for the use of advertising.
Technical cookies for the proper functioning of third party services
- Google Maps – Virtual Tour: web component – strictly necessary technical cookie
Statistical cookies and third-party audience measurement
Profiling cookies and social media sharing
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some widespread functionality of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site through facebook and google connect , sharing and commenting on social media pages, enabling the “like” functionality on Facebook and the “+1” on G + .
For more information on cookies:
- Faq on cookies
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user has the right to access his personal data, to obtain their updating or correction if the data are not correct and their cancellation. These rights are exercised through your own web page configuration.
For the convenience of the user we reproduce, below, the text of the art. 7, D. Lgs . n. 196/2003 concerning its rights.
Art. 7 – Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
At any time the user can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Controller, by sending an explicit request through the Contact Form on the site.
The requests will be examined as soon as possible and will be acknowledged without delay, as required by law.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Email address of the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY SRI PAPAJI CENTER SRL IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF THE CODE OF PRIVACY
With regards to the information collected by the cookies installed directly by the Sites, Sri Papaji Center Srl, as data controller, specifies the following:
- the data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the tables above and are processed using computer methods;
- as for the “technical” cookies, as indicated above, we reiterate the use of these cookies does not require the prior consent of the user as these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Sites and the proper functioning of the Sites same. In case of removal of technical cookies through browser settings, navigation within the Sites may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
Finally, with reference to third-party cookies, please note that the purposes of these cookies, the underlying logic to the related processing and the management of user preferences with respect to the cookies themselves are not determined and / or verified by this online space, but by the third party that supplies them, as supplier and data controller, as indicated in the table above. However, regardless of the fact that this online space considers that the user has validly given his consent to the installation of cookies, including third parties, this online space is committed to providing support to the user who requests it – at the information contact indicated – about how to exercise your consent / selective denial or to delete cookies from your browser.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
These are personal data collected automatically through the Sites, including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to the Sites, the addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier ), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin , the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Sites, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consult with the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The natural person who surfs on the Sites.
The User to whom the Personal Data refers.